Quiz Leaderboard: 12/21 - 1/20/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Roland Peemans (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Farooq M (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
11. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Stephen Lipsham (13/16 answered correctly)
16. Robert Cloutier (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Peter Farrell (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Andy Mulkerin (13/16 answered correctly)
19. David Stringfellow (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Luis Ruiz (12/16 answered correctly)
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Which of the following statements about Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for coatings is true?
Coating suppliers can determine the content and format of their MSDSs.
ASTM requires a standard format for MSDSs.
OSHA recommends the format and requires specific content.
None of these is true.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Which of the following statements about product data sheets for coatings is correct?
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
When you add non-exempt solvents as thinners to a high solids coating, what happens to the VOC content?
Monday, August 8, 2011
Which of the following cleaning techniques is least likely to remove soluble salts from a steel surface?
Friday, August 5, 2011
What is one typical duty of an inspector prior to the application of a primer?
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Who is the partner of the American Coatings Association in organizing the American Coatings Show, to be held in Indianapolis on May 8-10, 2012?
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
SAFE Systems' Blast Lights & Deadman Switches
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
Blastox® - One Step Lead Abatement
Sandblast additive delivered to jobsite pre-blended to eliminate hazardous abrasive wastes. Why mix, meter or apply at the job-site? Blast with ease and
Let your painters paint!
MP0R with rotating display screen
Automatic rotating display screen just like your smart phone. Click for Video
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network