Quiz Leaderboard: 12/25 - 1/24/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Mark Anater (16/16 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/16 answered correctly)
5. Mark Gierke (16/16 answered correctly)
6. Don Gruszka (16/16 answered correctly)
7. Bryon Beck (15/16 answered correctly)
8. David Stringfellow (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Gunnar Ackx (15/16 answered correctly)
11. Robert Cloutier (15/16 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (15/16 answered correctly)
14. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Farooq M (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Michael Beitzel (14/16 answered correctly)
17. Adam Carter (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Matt Mellott (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Luis Ruiz (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Peter Farrell (13/16 answered correctly)
Thursday, December 16, 2010
What is the name of the surface imperfection in a concrete wall that occurs when cement paste finds its way into gaps between forms.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Which of the following coating adhesion tests is the least quantitative?
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
What is the main subject of ISO 12944?
Monday, December 13, 2010
In what kind of spray application do the coating particles tend to wrap around edges of the substrate?
Friday, December 10, 2010
True or false: Primers and topcoats used with intumescent, fire-resistant coatings, as well as the intumescent coatings themselves, require the approval of Underwriters Laboratories.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
True or false: Inorganic zinc-rich coatings, normally used as primers in multi-coat systems, have sometimes been used as single-coat systems on bridges and other structures.
Enduroguard - The Tough Cable for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us for your
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
DH Tech has the most innovative and
reliable equipment available to control
humidity efficiently and effectively.
IT'S UNDER CONTROL!
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
We Protect and Beautify the World
PPG is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network