Quiz Leaderboard: 12/18 - 1/17/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Andy Mulkerin (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
10. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Adam Carter (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Stephen Lipsham (15/17 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
16. Peter Farrell (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Luis Ruiz (14/17 answered correctly)
18. Robert Wahlin (14/17 answered correctly)
19. John Ladage (13/17 answered correctly)
20. David Stringfellow (13/17 answered correctly)
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Why are fluorine-based polymers among the best permanent anti-graffiti coatings?
They have non-stick properties like teflon.
Graffiti can be repeatedly removed with mild cleaning agents without the loss of the coating's performance properties.
Appearance properties are maintained after repeated washing with mild agents.
All of the above
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
What kind of abrasive is aluminum oxide?
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
A kitagawa tube is used for what?
Monday, October 11, 2010
Safety hazards of a permit-required confined space, according to OSHA, include one or more of the following conditions.
Friday, October 8, 2010
What does a notch gage measure?
Thursday, October 7, 2010
SSPC-QP 1, Standard Procedure for Evaluating Painting Contractors (Field Application to Complex Industrial Structures) indentifies 4 areas of a contractor's quality system that have to be evaluated. Which item below is not included among the 4 areas?
Enduroguard - The Tough Cable for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
NEW PROBE FOR MEASURING TSA THICKNESS
Paired with the PHASCOPE PMP10, Fischer’s new probe is quick and accurate for measuring thermally sprayed aluminum on stainless steel. Click to learn more.
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network