Quiz Leaderboard: 12/18 - 1/17/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (16/16 answered correctly)
4. Roland Peemans (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Robert Cloutier (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Andy Mulkerin (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
11. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
12. Luis Ruiz (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Peter Farrell (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Robin Hasak (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Gunnar Ackx (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Dave Heyne (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Bryon Beck (13/16 answered correctly)
20. John Ladage (13/16 answered correctly)
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
True or false: During abrasive blasting operations inside containment in cold weather, dust collection may pull heat out of the containment structure as fast as it is being put in by heating equipment.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
What can cause oil-alkyd coatings to saponify on new galvanizing?
Friday, December 23, 2016
What term is used to describe the temperature at which the non-crystalline portion of a polymer is transformed from a rubbery material to a brittle, glass-like material?
Thursday, December 22, 2016
What kind of blasting abrasive is composed of aluminum silicate?
Wednesday, December 21, 2016
True or false: On all SSPC technical committees, no stakeholder category, such as coating suppliers, can have more than 33 percent representation.
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
MPCAC and PLURAL have what in common?
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
Schmidt Improves Conversion Kits
Schmidt's conversion kits turn out-of-date blast pots into high quality, efficient blasters. Quick, easy to
install with step by step
instructions. Call 1-800-231-2085
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network