Quiz Leaderboard: 12/18 - 1/17/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (16/16 answered correctly)
4. Roland Peemans (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Robert Cloutier (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Andy Mulkerin (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
11. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
12. Luis Ruiz (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Peter Farrell (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Robin Hasak (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Gunnar Ackx (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Dave Heyne (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Bryon Beck (13/16 answered correctly)
20. John Ladage (13/16 answered correctly)
Friday, December 23, 2016
What term is used to describe the temperature at which the non-crystalline portion of a polymer is transformed from a rubbery material to a brittle, glass-like material?
Polymer transition temperature
Glass transition temperature
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Thursday, December 22, 2016
What kind of blasting abrasive is composed of aluminum silicate?
Wednesday, December 21, 2016
True or false: On all SSPC technical committees, no stakeholder category, such as coating suppliers, can have more than 33 percent representation.
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
MPCAC and PLURAL have what in common?
Monday, December 19, 2016
According to a recent JPCL article, the zinc carbonate that forms on weathered galvanizing can remain on the surface and is favorable to subsequent coating adhesion.
Friday, December 16, 2016
True or false: A pretreatment primer is also sometimes called a wash primer.
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carboline is pouring with opportunities
We are proud of our exceptional products and services, and believe that people are our greatest asset. Come grow with us!
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
We Protect and Beautify the World
PPG is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network