Quiz Leaderboard: 12/24 - 1/23/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Mark Anater (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Bryon Beck (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Michael Beitzel (14/16 answered correctly)
10. David Stringfellow (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Gunnar Ackx (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Farooq M (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Mark Allen (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Chuck Fite (13/16 answered correctly)
17. jomo chapman (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Jose Padilla (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Adam Carter (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Luis Ruiz (13/16 answered correctly)
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Which of the following is an advantage of using steel shot rather than steel grit in a blasting system?
Produces a deep, angular profile
Effective in removing mill scale
More effective in removing existing coating systems
More effective in removing rust
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
True or False: SSPC-SP 16 covers electrochemical stripping of coatings from steel substrates.
Monday, August 30, 2010
What is the purpose of the TCLP test?
Friday, August 27, 2010
The SSPC's Painting Contractor Certification Program (PCCP) was substantially influenced in its development by the already established certification program of what association?
Thursday, August 26, 2010
True or false: Coatings are normally used in conjunction with cathodic protection of steel to reduces the amount of current required to protect the steel.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
What advantage does a high-volume, low-pressure spray system have?
Portable Blast & Recovery Equipment
Trailer or skid mounted blast and recovery equipment. Systems designed for maximum versatility, environmental compliance and overall cost savings. Call 1-800-634-7278
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
to see what we did to this dust collector!
ADI can increase the efficiency and life of
your equipment! Any brand, for less than new!
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
MP0R with rotating display screen
Automatic rotating display screen just like your smart phone. Click for Video
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PosiTector SST Soluble Salt Tester
Measures the concentration of soluble salts on metal surfaces. Use with all Bresle patch types including the reusable, adhesive-free PosiPatch.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network