Quiz Leaderboard: 12/18 - 1/17/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Andy Mulkerin (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
9. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Adam Carter (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Stephen Lipsham (15/17 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
16. Peter Farrell (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Luis Ruiz (14/17 answered correctly)
18. Robert Wahlin (14/17 answered correctly)
19. John Ladage (13/17 answered correctly)
20. David Stringfellow (13/17 answered correctly)
Thursday, August 14, 2014
What is normally meant by the phrase, “hold the blast?”
Pick up the blast pot.
Increase dwell time of blasting.
Prevent flash rusting after blasting.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
True or false: Non-osmotic blisters can develop in coatings on concrete floors.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
True or false: The greater the permeability of a coating on concrete, the more effectively it will perform.
Monday, August 11, 2014
What mechanism of corrosion protection does zinc phosphate provide to coatings?
Friday, August 8, 2014
True or false: Ethanol is corrosive and highly water soluble, according to the EPA.
Thursday, August 7, 2014
True or false: A wet blast system can use air pressure, rather than water pressure, as the cleaning force.
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Steel Abrasives from W Abrasives
As the global leader in steel abrasives, W Abrasives material is the efficient and eco-friendly solution blasting with you to reach the perfect profile.
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network