Quiz Leaderboard: 1/25 - 2/24/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. Mark Allen (22/23 answered correctly)
2. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (22/23 answered correctly)
3. Farooq M (22/23 answered correctly)
4. Michael Beitzel (22/23 answered correctly)
5. Mark Gierke (22/23 answered correctly)
6. Don Gruszka (22/23 answered correctly)
7. Luis Ruiz (21/23 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (21/23 answered correctly)
9. willem van Gent (21/23 answered correctly)
10. Stephen Lipsham (21/23 answered correctly)
11. Roland Peemans (20/23 answered correctly)
12. Juan I. Ordinas (20/23 answered correctly)
13. Chuck Fite (20/23 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (20/23 answered correctly)
15. Dave Heyne (20/23 answered correctly)
16. Adam Carter (20/23 answered correctly)
17. David Stringfellow (20/23 answered correctly)
18. John Ladage (19/23 answered correctly)
19. Robert Wahlin (19/23 answered correctly)
20. TIM JOHNSON (18/23 answered correctly)
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Among the various types of anti-foulings for ships, what are foul-release coatings?
Ablative coatings that release toxins at a controlled rate as a ship moves through water.
Any coating that releases biocides.
Coatings that release copper biocides.
Coatings with low-energy surfaces slippery enough to prevent or minimize attachment of foulings.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Monday, June 16, 2014
What is the name of a work site safety precaution that is also the term used when an employer prevents workers from entering a facility in a labor dispute?
Friday, June 13, 2014
Which method of blasting produces the least blast debris, presuming the same substrate in the same condition is being cleaned by each method?
Thursday, June 12, 2014
What kind of test was developed by Frederick Knoop and colleagues?
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
True or false: According to a recent Applicator Training Bulletin in JPCL, the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 lists and describes the responsibilities of both employers and employees for safety in the workplace.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
What SSPC/NACE blast cleaning standard is equivalent to Sa 2, Thorough Blast Cleaning, in ISO 8501-1?
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network