Quiz Leaderboard: 12/17 - 1/16/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/15 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (15/15 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (15/15 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/15 answered correctly)
5. Brian McEwen (14/15 answered correctly)
6. Peter Farrell (14/15 answered correctly)
7. Andy Mulkerin (14/15 answered correctly)
8. Roland Peemans (14/15 answered correctly)
9. Michael Beitzel (14/15 answered correctly)
10. Mark Gierke (14/15 answered correctly)
11. Don Gruszka (14/15 answered correctly)
12. Luis Ruiz (13/15 answered correctly)
13. Bryon Beck (13/15 answered correctly)
14. Adam Carter (13/15 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (13/15 answered correctly)
16. Robert Cloutier (13/15 answered correctly)
17. Robin Hasak (13/15 answered correctly)
18. Gunnar Ackx (13/15 answered correctly)
19. Dave Heyne (12/15 answered correctly)
20. Farooq M (12/15 answered correctly)
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Olivine is what type of blasting abrasive?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Where will you find the body of knowledge an applicator must master to become a certified industrial applicator?
Monday, March 24, 2014
True or false: OSHA has developed three sets of regulations on abrasive blasting in three primary industries: general industry, maritime, and construction.
Friday, March 21, 2014
Which of the following features of a corrosion-control coating contribute to barrier protection?
Thursday, March 20, 2014
How does one surface preparation industry expert, Dr. Lydia Frenzel, differentiate between flash rust and rust back?
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
True or false: Zinc oxide is an effective UV absorber.
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
to see what we did to this dust collector!
ADI can increase the efficiency and life of
your equipment! Any brand, for less than new!
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
Steel Abrasives from W Abrasives
As the global leader in steel abrasives, W Abrasives material is the efficient and eco-friendly solution blasting with you to reach the perfect profile.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network