Quiz Leaderboard: 12/20 - 1/19/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Roland Peemans (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
9. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Adam Carter (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Mark Allen (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Juan I. Ordinas (14/17 answered correctly)
14. Stephen Lipsham (14/17 answered correctly)
15. Chuck Fite (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Robert Cloutier (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Andy Mulkerin (14/17 answered correctly)
18. Peter Farrell (13/17 answered correctly)
19. Gunnar Ackx (13/17 answered correctly)
20. David Stringfellow (13/17 answered correctly)
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
High-pressure, supplied-air respirators are given an Assigned Protection Factor of 25 by NIOSH. What does this 25 mean?
The wearer can be exposed to particulates of 25 microns or smaller.
The wearer can be exposed to breathable material above its OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit for 25 minutes before exiting the exposure zone for at least 10 minutes.
The wearer can be exposed to contaminants in a concentration of up to 25 times OSHA’s Permissible Exposure Limit.
None of these
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
True or false: With zinc-rich coatings on steel, the zinc becomes the anode in a galvanic cell and sacrifices itself to protect the cathode, the underlying steel.
Monday, February 17, 2014
True or false: A Bresle patch is used to treat dynamic cracks in concrete, especially in secondary containment structures around tanks.
Friday, February 14, 2014
True or false: Krebs units are units of elasticity of a paint.
Thursday, February 13, 2014
True or false: If a zinc-rich coating has an epoxy binder, it is classified as both an organic and an inorganic zinc-rich coating.
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
What happens to the condition of a steel substrate when waterjet cleaning is used to remove rust or existing coatings?
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Portable Dust Collectors for Tough Environments
Trailer and skid-mounted models in numerous sizes, powered by electric and/or diesel. Sloped roofs, multiple dust inlets, high static, dampered fans. Lockable power & drive compartments.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
DH Tech has the most innovative and
reliable equipment available to control
humidity efficiently and effectively.
IT'S UNDER CONTROL!
PosiTector SST Soluble Salt Tester
Measures the concentration of soluble salts on metal surfaces. Use with all Bresle patch types including the reusable, adhesive-free PosiPatch.
Carboline is pouring with opportunities
We are proud of our exceptional products and services, and believe that people are our greatest asset. Come grow with us!
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network