Quiz Leaderboard: 12/22 - 1/21/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
9. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
10. Don Gruszka (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
16. jomo chapman (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Jose Padilla (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Andy Mulkerin (13/16 answered correctly)
19. David Stringfellow (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Luis Ruiz (12/16 answered correctly)
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
True or false: With zinc-rich coatings on steel, the zinc becomes the anode in a galvanic cell and sacrifices itself to protect the cathode, the underlying steel.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Monday, February 17, 2014
True or false: A Bresle patch is used to treat dynamic cracks in concrete, especially in secondary containment structures around tanks.
Friday, February 14, 2014
True or false: Krebs units are units of elasticity of a paint.
Thursday, February 13, 2014
True or false: If a zinc-rich coating has an epoxy binder, it is classified as both an organic and an inorganic zinc-rich coating.
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
What happens to the condition of a steel substrate when waterjet cleaning is used to remove rust or existing coatings?
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
True or false: Continuity testing of a 10-mil coating on a pipeline is normally conducted with a high-voltage holiday detector.
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
We Protect and Beautify the World
PPG is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enduroguard - The Tough Cable for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
Carboline is pouring with opportunities
We are proud of our exceptional products and services, and believe that people are our greatest asset. Come grow with us!
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
The Undisputed Industry Leader.
Proven Innovation. Job Performance. Industry Training. Workplace Safety. Only Schmidt® abrasive blast equipment by Axxiom Manufacturing delivers it all!
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
MP0R with rotating display screen
Automatic rotating display screen just like your smart phone. Click for Video
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network