Quiz Leaderboard: 1/28 - 2/27/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. Mark Allen (21/21 answered correctly)
2. Stephen Lipsham (20/21 answered correctly)
3. willem van Gent (20/21 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (20/21 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (20/21 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (20/21 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (20/21 answered correctly)
8. Luis Ruiz (20/21 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (20/21 answered correctly)
10. Bryon Beck (19/21 answered correctly)
11. Chuck Fite (19/21 answered correctly)
12. Roland Peemans (19/21 answered correctly)
13. Juan I. Ordinas (19/21 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (18/21 answered correctly)
15. Gunnar Ackx (18/21 answered correctly)
16. Dave Heyne (18/21 answered correctly)
17. Adam Carter (18/21 answered correctly)
18. David Stringfellow (18/21 answered correctly)
19. Robert Wahlin (18/21 answered correctly)
20. John Ladage (17/21 answered correctly)
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
What happens to the condition of a steel substrate when waterjet cleaning is used to remove rust or existing coatings?
Crevices are opened
Surface area per unit area is increased
Extraneous loose material is removed
All of these
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Monday, February 10, 2014
What country will be the focus of SSPC's first International Spotlight at the society's conference and expo this week?
Friday, February 7, 2014
What organization publishes a test method for measuring the slip coefficient of coatings used on the faying surfaces of bolted joints?
Thursday, February 6, 2014
True or false: Though not described in a standard, one check for oil contamination of abrasives involves putting abrasive in a clean glass jar with clean water, putting a lid on the jar and shaking it, and then checking for an oil film on the surface of the water or coloration or cloudiness of the water itself.
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
True or false: Among SSPC's qualifications procedures used to certify industrial painting contractors is one that applies to contractors with less than 6 months of industrial painting experience.
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
True or False: SSPC and NACE jointly publish a standard on applicator training and certification for commercial painters.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network