Quiz Leaderboard: 12/18 - 1/17/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Andy Mulkerin (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
9. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Adam Carter (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Stephen Lipsham (15/17 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
16. Peter Farrell (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Luis Ruiz (14/17 answered correctly)
18. Robert Wahlin (14/17 answered correctly)
19. John Ladage (13/17 answered correctly)
20. David Stringfellow (13/17 answered correctly)
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
What is the name for the unit defined as the smallest repeating structural unit of any high polymer?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
High cross-link density contributes the most to what type of corrosion protection?
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Where would you be likely to use woven roving?
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
True or False: The substrate wetting of waterborne acrylics is often inferior to the wetting achieved by solvent-borne coatings.
Monday, November 25, 2013
The IMO ban on use of tributyltin in antifouling systems for ships was adopted in 2001. In what year did the ban go into force in the United States?
Friday, November 22, 2013
Press-O-Film is the name of what type of product?
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
We Protect and Beautify the World
PPG is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
Carboline is pouring with opportunities
We are proud of our exceptional products and services, and believe that people are our greatest asset. Come grow with us!
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
DH Tech has the most innovative and
reliable equipment available to control
humidity efficiently and effectively.
IT'S UNDER CONTROL!
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network