Quiz Leaderboard: 12/21 - 1/20/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Chuck Fite (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
15. jomo chapman (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Andy Mulkerin (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Adam Carter (14/17 answered correctly)
18. David Stringfellow (14/17 answered correctly)
19. Luis Ruiz (13/17 answered correctly)
20. Robert Wahlin (13/17 answered correctly)
Monday, September 9, 2013
Which of the following cleaning standards is SSPC in the process of revising?
SSPC-SP 1, Solvent Cleaning
SSPC-SP 2, Hand Tool Cleaning
SSPC-SP 3, Power Tool Cleaning
SSPC-SP 15, Commercial Grade Power Tool Cleaning
SSPC-SP 11, Power Tool Cleaning to Bare Metal
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Friday, September 6, 2013
True or False: Maximum levels of soluble salts that can remain on a steel substrate after surface preparation are mandated in SSPC-Guide 15 and ISO 8502.
Thursday, September 5, 2013
What is the typical range for the peak-to-valley height of surface profile created on steel by power-tool cleaning to bare metal or abrasive-blast cleaning?
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Surface roughness and peak count of abrasive-blasted steel are the subject of what SSPC standard?
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
True or false: OSHA’s 2008 National Emphasis Program on Crystalline Silica explicitly identified abrasive blast cleaning as a high-exposure activity.
Friday, August 30, 2013
What description fits Initial Condition D of steel before blasting?
SAFE Systems' Blast Lights & Deadman Switches
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
POLYGON - Temporary Humidity Control
We specialize in innovative climate control solutions for industrial painting, utilizing alternative energy sources and combining desiccants with heating or cooling.
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
KTA-Tator EH&S Services
• Ambient & Worker Exposure Air Monitoring
• Safety & Health Program Development
• Lead Paint Assessments & Specifications
• Health Hazard & Jobsite Safety Assessments
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
Built for Tough Jobs
From Epoxies to Urethanes to other high solid coatings, the new Binks Airless 75 delivers a great finish using an ergonomic design. Visit binks.com for more information.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
PosiTector SST Soluble Salt Tester
Measures the concentration of soluble salts on metal surfaces. Use with all Bresle patch types including the reusable, adhesive-free PosiPatch.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network