Quiz Leaderboard: 12/22 - 1/21/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
9. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
10. Don Gruszka (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
16. jomo chapman (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Jose Padilla (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Andy Mulkerin (13/16 answered correctly)
19. David Stringfellow (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Luis Ruiz (12/16 answered correctly)
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Which of the following agents is not accepted by OSHA for respirator fit testing?
Isoamyl acetate, which smells like bananas
Saccharin, which leaves a sweet taste in your mouth
Irritant smoke, which can cause coughing
They are all accepted
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
What is solvent popping?
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
True or False: A study reported in JPCL indicated that broom finishes on repair mortars for wastewater service, when compared with abrasive blasting, provided better adhesion of linings applied over them.
Monday, August 19, 2013
What does the coating failure term “crazing” mean?
Friday, August 16, 2013
With what concrete finish method are you likely to see such problems as fins, protrusions and form release agents?
Thursday, August 15, 2013
What is the relationship between a fog coat and a mist coat of paint?
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Custom blast rooms by SAFE Systems
Don't waste time and money "making do" with a "standard" design. Let us work with you to design and build the system that best fits your requirements. Call 1-800-634-7278
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
CLICK TO SEE...
what we did to this machine!
Let ADI upgrade your machine, extending
the life, efficiency, and value. Any make.
Like new, but better!
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
KTA-Tator EH&S Services
• Ambient & Worker Exposure Air Monitoring
• Safety & Health Program Development
• Lead Paint Assessments & Specifications
• Health Hazard & Jobsite Safety Assessments
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network