Quiz Leaderboard: 12/22 - 1/21/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
9. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
10. Don Gruszka (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
16. jomo chapman (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Jose Padilla (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Andy Mulkerin (13/16 answered correctly)
19. David Stringfellow (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Luis Ruiz (12/16 answered correctly)
Friday, May 31, 2013
What U.S. president signed the Occupational Safety and Health Act, establishing OSHA?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Thursday, May 30, 2013
True or false: The prime white pigment titanium dioxide, noted for its hiding power, has also been used in its nano form to create antimicrobial coatings.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
According to NIOSH, the hierarchy of hazard controls considers which one of the following to be the least desirable?
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
What is another term for surface profile on steel?
Friday, May 24, 2013
True or false? The contractor is responsible for field testing for oil and soluble salt contamination of new mineral and slag abrasive media before use.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
True or false? According to the Coatings Encyclopedic Dictionary, the volatile portion of the liquid vehicle of a coating is called the binder.
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Custom blast rooms by SAFE Systems
Don't waste time and money "making do" with a "standard" design. Let us work with you to design and build the system that best fits your requirements. Call 1-800-634-7278
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
KTA Online Instrument Catalog
• Any Manufacturer
• Any Instrument
• Any Time
Or call 800-582-4243
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network