Quiz Leaderboard: 12/21 - 1/20/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Farooq M (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
8. Don Gruszka (15/17 answered correctly)
9. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Chuck Fite (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
15. jomo chapman (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Adam Carter (14/17 answered correctly)
17. David Stringfellow (14/17 answered correctly)
18. Luis Ruiz (13/17 answered correctly)
19. Stephen Lipsham (13/17 answered correctly)
20. Peter Farrell (13/17 answered correctly)
Friday, May 17, 2013
Leafing and non-leafing refer to what type of material?
Failures beneath a coating film on metal
Thixotropic features of wet paint
Tie coats of paint
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Thursday, May 16, 2013
The acronym TSP stands for “Total Suspended Particulate,” as well as for what well-known material in coating work?
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
What type of corrosion is characterized by a definite thread-like structure and directional growth under coatings on steel?
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
What organization recently issued recommended exposure limits to carbon nanotubes and nanofibers?
Monday, May 13, 2013
What U.S. organization has done preliminary research on developing a 100-year life coating?
Friday, May 10, 2013
True or False: In the lexicon of the EPA, HAPS stands for hazardous abrasive particles.
SAFE Systems' Blast Lights & Deadman Switches
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
AirTech - World Leader in Custom Spray Solutions
AirTech is the solution for any custom spray application. We have painting & finishing equipment, blast equipment, painting accessories, booth filter and many more items in inventory.
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us for your
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
We Protect and Beautify the World
PPG is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network