Quiz Leaderboard: 12/21 - 1/20/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Chuck Fite (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
15. jomo chapman (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Andy Mulkerin (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Adam Carter (14/17 answered correctly)
18. David Stringfellow (14/17 answered correctly)
19. Luis Ruiz (13/17 answered correctly)
20. Robert Wahlin (13/17 answered correctly)
Monday, February 11, 2013
True or false: One main reason for OSHA’s 2012 revision to the Hazard Communication Standard was to harmonize it with global hazard communication standards.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Friday, February 8, 2013
What is the main feature of zinc that allows it to provide cathodic protection to steel?
Thursday, February 7, 2013
An Atlas Test Cell is normally used to test the performance of what kind of coating material?
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
True or false: In air abrasive blast cleaning of steel, a venture nozzle generates a deeper blast profile than a straight bore nozzle with the same diameter opening.
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
True or false: In abrasive blasting work, a dosimeter is used to measure exposure to abrasive blasting dust.
Monday, February 4, 2013
True or false: An SSPC standard was recently published to provide a standard set of acceptance criteria to determine compliance with surface profile requirements in project specifications.
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
SAFE Systems' Blast Lights & Deadman Switches
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Steel Abrasives from W Abrasives
As the global leader in steel abrasives, W Abrasives material is the efficient and eco-friendly solution blasting with you to reach the perfect profile.
AirTech - World Leader in Custom Spray Solutions
AirTech is the solution for any custom spray application. We have painting & finishing equipment, blast equipment, painting accessories, booth filter and many more items in inventory.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network