Quiz Leaderboard: 12/22 - 1/21/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
9. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
10. Don Gruszka (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
16. jomo chapman (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Jose Padilla (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Andy Mulkerin (13/16 answered correctly)
19. David Stringfellow (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Luis Ruiz (12/16 answered correctly)
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
True or false: In abrasive blasting work, a dosimeter is used to measure exposure to abrasive blasting dust.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Monday, February 4, 2013
True or false: An SSPC standard was recently published to provide a standard set of acceptance criteria to determine compliance with surface profile requirements in project specifications.
Friday, February 1, 2013
In a “Rapid Deployment” bridge painting scheme, what kind of coating system is normally used?
Thursday, January 31, 2013
What organization has teamed up with the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in a large research study to quantify the performance and cost-effectiveness of air barriers?
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
True or false: SSPC was the first organization to initiate painter competitions, in which teams of 3 painters competed against one another in demonstrating their craft by coating a large steel panel with attached angles and pipe sections.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
True or false: Some state highway departments have banned the use of silica sand for abrasive blasting.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
GOING BEYOND INDUSTRY STANDARDS
The ADI HD40 Dust Collector is a smaller, more
economical way to meet/ exceed Industry standards.
Watch the video for details on our website.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
Schmidt Improves Portable Blasters
Schmidt's VBS System reduces blowdown intensity, prevents exhaust from damaging floor while using no screens or filters.
Reduces sound; Increasing safety. Call 1-800-231-2085
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network