Quiz Leaderboard: 12/24 - 1/23/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (14/15 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (14/15 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (14/15 answered correctly)
4. Mark Anater (14/15 answered correctly)
5. Brian McEwen (14/15 answered correctly)
6. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (14/15 answered correctly)
7. Farooq M (14/15 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (14/15 answered correctly)
9. Michael Beitzel (14/15 answered correctly)
10. Mark Gierke (14/15 answered correctly)
11. David Stringfellow (13/15 answered correctly)
12. Adam Carter (13/15 answered correctly)
13. Don Gruszka (13/15 answered correctly)
14. Robert Cloutier (13/15 answered correctly)
15. Roland Peemans (13/15 answered correctly)
16. Chuck Fite (13/15 answered correctly)
17. jomo chapman (12/15 answered correctly)
18. Jose Padilla (12/15 answered correctly)
19. Andy Mulkerin (12/15 answered correctly)
20. Luis Ruiz (12/15 answered correctly)
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
True or false: Dry ice blasting produces a lesser volume of debris than the amount produced by air abrasive blasting using slag abrasive.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Monday, January 21, 2013
True or false: Rubber replica templates from the American Concrete Institute can be used to judge the degree of surface profile on concrete.
Friday, January 18, 2013
What is the subject of the JSRA SPSS standard?
Thursday, January 17, 2013
High Ratio Calcium Sulfonate Alkyds are touted by some technologists for what kind of service?
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
What is the alphanumeric designation of the SSPC Paint Application Standard for measuring the thickness of dry coatings on concrete?
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Which of the following factors can influence the durability of barrier protection from a coating?
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
to see what we did to this dust collector!
ADI can increase the efficiency and life of
your equipment! Any brand, for less than new!
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
MP0R with rotating display screen
Automatic rotating display screen just like your smart phone. Click for Video
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network