Quiz Leaderboard: 12/25 - 1/24/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Mark Anater (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Gunnar Ackx (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
11. Michael Beitzel (14/16 answered correctly)
12. David Stringfellow (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Farooq M (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
17. jomo chapman (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Jose Padilla (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Andy Mulkerin (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Adam Carter (13/16 answered correctly)
Friday, December 14, 2012
“Acicular,” “nodular,” and “platey” are adjectives used to describe what kind of materials?
Fouling on ships’ hulls
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Thursday, December 13, 2012
What is the main reason OSHA revised its Hazard Communication Standard this year?
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
What kind of concrete sealers penetrate the pores of the concrete and form little if any film build?
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
If a public school wanted to require an SSPC-certified contractor for a job, it would specify certification according to what standard?
Monday, December 10, 2012
True or false: Acid etching does not produce a surface profile on concrete.
Friday, December 7, 2012
Cashew nut shell liquid is the source for what type of coating raw material?
KTA-Tator Coatings Inspection
Any structure, any height, any place -
A qualified coatings inspector is
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
DH Tech has the most innovative and
reliable equipment available to control
humidity efficiently and effectively.
IT'S UNDER CONTROL!
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
Find BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives
Use our online tool to search by address, city or zip code to find where you can buy BLACK BEAUTY® abrasives.
Or call us toll free: 1-888-733-3646
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network