Quiz Leaderboard: 12/20 - 1/19/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Roland Peemans (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
9. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
10. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Andy Mulkerin (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Juan I. Ordinas (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Stephen Lipsham (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Chuck Fite (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Luis Ruiz (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Robert Wahlin (12/16 answered correctly)
19. David Stringfellow (12/16 answered correctly)
20. jomo chapman (12/16 answered correctly)
Monday, December 10, 2012
What is bruising of concrete?
Discoloration caused by grease and oil
Craters caused by falling objects
Microcracking caused by impact, pulverization, and other surface preparation methods
Dents caused by a rebound hammer
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Friday, December 7, 2012
Cashew nut shell liquid is the source for what type of coating raw material?
Thursday, December 6, 2012
True or false: Inorganic zinc-rich coatings are appropriate for use on slip-critical surfaces of steel joints.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
How are water and abrasive combined in wet abrasive blasting?
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
True or false: SSPC published a surface preparation standard, now discontinued, describing flame cleaning of steel.
Monday, December 3, 2012
What is a fingerprint analysis of a coating?
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Portable Dust Collectors for Tough Environments
Trailer and skid-mounted models in numerous sizes, powered by electric and/or diesel. Sloped roofs, multiple dust inlets, high static, dampered fans. Lockable power & drive compartments.
KTA Analyzes Coating Failures
• Field Diagnosis
• Lab Diagnosis
• Determination of Cause
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
Steel Abrasives from W Abrasives
As the global leader in steel abrasives, W Abrasives material is the efficient and eco-friendly solution blasting with you to reach the perfect profile.
NEW Protective Coating Inspection Website
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
PosiTector SST Soluble Salt Tester
Measures the concentration of soluble salts on metal surfaces. Use with all Bresle patch types including the reusable, adhesive-free PosiPatch.
Termarust (HR CSA) Chemically Stops Active Corrosion
Arch truss treated with Termarust's (HR CSA) in 2003. This steel arch bridge is rust free on all surfaces including the crevice corroded joints and connections.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network