Quiz Leaderboard: 12/21 - 1/20/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Chuck Fite (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
15. jomo chapman (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Andy Mulkerin (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Adam Carter (14/17 answered correctly)
18. David Stringfellow (14/17 answered correctly)
19. Luis Ruiz (13/17 answered correctly)
20. Robert Wahlin (13/17 answered correctly)
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Which surface defect is normally associated with concrete?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Monday, November 12, 2012
Which state just sentenced the last bridge painting contractor in a statewide coating inspection bribery scandal that began in the 1990s?
Friday, November 9, 2012
How many coating and lining systems are called out in JPCL’s 2012 Coating Systems Buying Guide?
Thursday, November 8, 2012
True or false: Cool roofs in colors other than white can achieve solar reflectance.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
If a coating failed prematurely because it was formulated improperly, what kind of record would help an applicator defend himself?
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
In the list of following actions, which one precedes all the others in development of a maintenance painting program?
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us for your
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
MP0R with rotating display screen
Automatic rotating display screen just like your smart phone. Click for Video
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
SAFE Systems' Blast Lights & Deadman Switches
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
KTA-Tator EH&S Services
• Ambient & Worker Exposure Air Monitoring
• Safety & Health Program Development
• Lead Paint Assessments & Specifications
• Health Hazard & Jobsite Safety Assessments
PosiTector SST Soluble Salt Tester
Measures the concentration of soluble salts on metal surfaces. Use with all Bresle patch types including the reusable, adhesive-free PosiPatch.
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at email@example.com
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network