Quiz Leaderboard: 2/21 - 3/23/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (22/23 answered correctly)
2. Stephen Lipsham (22/23 answered correctly)
3. Robert Cloutier (22/23 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (22/23 answered correctly)
5. Mark Gierke (22/23 answered correctly)
6. Luis Ruiz (22/23 answered correctly)
7. Don Gruszka (22/23 answered correctly)
8. David Stringfellow (21/23 answered correctly)
9. Michael Beitzel (21/23 answered correctly)
10. Bryon Beck (21/23 answered correctly)
11. Gunnar Ackx (21/23 answered correctly)
12. Dave Heyne (21/23 answered correctly)
13. Mark Allen (21/23 answered correctly)
14. Juan I. Ordinas (21/23 answered correctly)
15. Chuck Fite (20/23 answered correctly)
16. Mark Anater (20/23 answered correctly)
17. John Ladage (20/23 answered correctly)
18. Robert Wahlin (20/23 answered correctly)
19. Roland Peemans (19/23 answered correctly)
20. David Danielson (19/23 answered correctly)
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Power tools such as power wire brushes can burnish or polish a steel surface. Why is this a problem?
Polished surfaces require more primer.
Polished surfaces develop rust bloom right away.
Polishing destroys the profile on the steel and diminishes coating adhesion.
Burnishing the surface makes it harder to cover with paint.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
True or false: One kind of wet blast system uses air rather than water pressure as the cleaning force.
Monday, October 1, 2012
The IMO’s Performance Standard for Protective Coatings for corrosion protection of cargo tanks in crude oil carriers requires that coatings applied to new tanks must have a useful life of how many years in good condition?
Friday, September 28, 2012
Now that the United States has taken official action to adopt the International Maritime Association’s treaty banning tributyltin antifoulings, what percentage of the world’s shipping tonnage is covered by the treaty?
Thursday, September 27, 2012
According to SSPC's Surface Preparation Commentary for Steel and Concrete Substrates (SSPC-SP COM), final dry blast cleaning should not be conducted when the steel surface is less than how many Fahrenheit degrees above the dew point?
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
What coatings organization is celebrating its 125th anniversary this month?
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network