Quiz Leaderboard: 12/20 - 1/19/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Roland Peemans (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Farooq M (16/16 answered correctly)
4. Mark Gierke (16/16 answered correctly)
5. Don Gruszka (16/16 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Juan I. Ordinas (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Stephen Lipsham (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Andy Mulkerin (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
17. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
18. David Stringfellow (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Luis Ruiz (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Peter Farrell (13/16 answered correctly)
Monday, June 25, 2012
Which of the following coating adhesion tests is the least quantitative?
X-cut tape test
Cross-cut tape test
Pull-off (tensile) adhesion test
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Friday, June 22, 2012
True or false: Tributyltin is the main biocide used in formulating antifouling coatings.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
True or false: Requiring several thousand hours of successful performance in a salt fog test (ASTM B 117) is appropriate for specifying an immersion lining in a potable water tank.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
True or false: Studies about coating failures universally agree that mistakes in contractors’ workmanship cause the majority of failures.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Who is the organizer of the Mega Rust Conference, which focuses on naval corrosion issues?
Monday, June 18, 2012
When you want to lower both the dew point and the temperature inside a tank for blasting and coating work, what type of DH should you use?
PosiTector SST Soluble Salt Tester
Measures the concentration of soluble salts on metal surfaces. Use with all Bresle patch types including the reusable, adhesive-free PosiPatch.
NEW Protective Coating Inspection Website
Portable Dust Collectors for Tough Environments
Trailer and skid-mounted models in numerous sizes, powered by electric and/or diesel. Sloped roofs, multiple dust inlets, high static, dampered fans. Lockable power & drive compartments.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us for your
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
KTA Analyzes Coating Failures
• Field Diagnosis
• Lab Diagnosis
• Determination of Cause
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
GOING BEYOND INDUSTRY STANDARDS
The ADI HD40 Dust Collector is a smaller, more
economical way to meet/ exceed Industry standards.
Watch the video for details on our website.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network