Quiz Leaderboard: 12/21 - 1/20/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Roland Peemans (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
10. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Mark Allen (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Juan I. Ordinas (13/16 answered correctly)
15. Stephen Lipsham (13/16 answered correctly)
16. Robert Cloutier (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Andy Mulkerin (13/16 answered correctly)
18. David Stringfellow (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Luis Ruiz (12/16 answered correctly)
20. John Ladage (12/16 answered correctly)
Friday, June 22, 2012
What is the “opt-out” provision of the EPA’s Lead Paint Renovation, Repair, and Painting Rule, now being debated in Congress?
Contractors can opt out from required training if they’ve been in business for 3 or more years.
Contractors can opt out from the provisions of the rule if they paint over rather than remove lead paint.
Homeowners can opt out from provisions of the rule if there are no small children or pregnant women in the house.
The EPA can opt out from enforcing the rule if the contractor is SSPC-certified.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Thursday, June 21, 2012
True or false: Requiring several thousand hours of successful performance in a salt fog test (ASTM B 117) is appropriate for specifying an immersion lining in a potable water tank.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
True or false: Studies about coating failures universally agree that mistakes in contractors’ workmanship cause the majority of failures.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Who is the organizer of the Mega Rust Conference, which focuses on naval corrosion issues?
Monday, June 18, 2012
When you want to lower both the dew point and the temperature inside a tank for blasting and coating work, what type of DH should you use?
Friday, June 15, 2012
Acicular, fibrous, and nodular are terms used to describe what pigment property?
SAFE Systems' Blast Lights & Deadman Switches
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Steel Abrasives from W Abrasives
As the global leader in steel abrasives, W Abrasives material is the efficient and eco-friendly solution blasting with you to reach the perfect profile.
DH Tech has the most innovative and
reliable equipment available to control
humidity efficiently and effectively.
IT'S UNDER CONTROL!
PosiTector SST Soluble Salt Tester
Measures the concentration of soluble salts on metal surfaces. Use with all Bresle patch types including the reusable, adhesive-free PosiPatch.
MP0R with rotating display screen
Automatic rotating display screen just like your smart phone. Click for Video
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network