Quiz Leaderboard: 12/25 - 1/24/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Mark Anater (16/16 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (16/16 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/16 answered correctly)
6. Mark Gierke (16/16 answered correctly)
7. Don Gruszka (16/16 answered correctly)
8. David Stringfellow (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Bryon Beck (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Adam Carter (15/16 answered correctly)
11. Gunnar Ackx (15/16 answered correctly)
12. Robert Cloutier (15/16 answered correctly)
13. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
14. Roland Peemans (15/16 answered correctly)
15. Chuck Fite (15/16 answered correctly)
16. Farooq M (14/16 answered correctly)
17. Michael Beitzel (14/16 answered correctly)
18. Luis Ruiz (14/16 answered correctly)
19. Matt Mellott (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Peter Farrell (13/16 answered correctly)
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Which of the following answers organizes SSPC abrasive blasting standards from most to least rigorous?
SP 10, SP 7, SP 6, SP 5
SP 5, SP 6, SP 7, SP 10
SP 10, SP 5, SP 6, SP 7
SP 5, SP 10, SP 6, SP 7
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
When dissimilar metals are in contact with one another, what kind of corrosion is likely to occur?
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Coatings are sometimes called “HAPS-free.” What is “HAPS”?
Monday, June 11, 2012
What piece of equipment for coating work has flexible flaps with tungsten carbide shot embedded into them?
Friday, June 8, 2012
True or false: There is no quantifiable method for determining the surface profile on concrete substrates.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Which of the following is sometimes called a duplex system?
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
Schmidt Improves Conversion Kits
Schmidt's conversion kits turn out-of-date blast pots into high quality, efficient blasters. Quick, easy to
install with step by step
instructions. Call 1-800-231-2085
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
POLYGON - Temporary Humidity Control
We specialize in innovative climate control solutions for industrial painting, utilizing alternative energy sources and combining desiccants with heating or cooling.
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network