Quiz Leaderboard: 12/17 - 1/16/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
10. Peter Farrell (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Andy Mulkerin (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Dave Heyne (13/16 answered correctly)
15. Robert Cloutier (13/16 answered correctly)
16. Robin Hasak (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Gunnar Ackx (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Bryon Beck (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Luis Ruiz (13/16 answered correctly)
20. John Ladage (13/16 answered correctly)
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
What is the typical pressure range for water jetting when it is used to remove coatings and corrosion from structural steel?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
True or false: Cyclic corrosion testing of protective coatings in the laboratory is now considered a better indicator of field performance than the traditional salt fog test, ASTM B 117.
Monday, May 7, 2012
True or False: Dehumidification equipment is sometimes used to “hold the blast” after surface preparation of the interior of a storage tank.
Friday, May 4, 2012
What is the common chemistry in all polysiloxane coating types?
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Which organization was a charter member of SSPC in 1950?
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
In reporting sales volumes, the Department of Commerce classifies protective and marine coatings under what larger heading?
Portable Blast & Recovery Equipment
Trailer or skid mounted blast and recovery equipment. Systems designed for maximum versatility, environmental compliance and overall cost savings. Call 1-800-634-7278
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
to see what we did to this dust collector!
ADI can increase the efficiency and life of
your equipment! Any brand, for less than new!
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network