Quiz Leaderboard: 12/20 - 1/19/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Roland Peemans (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Farooq M (16/16 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Juan I. Ordinas (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Stephen Lipsham (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
17. Andy Mulkerin (14/16 answered correctly)
18. Peter Farrell (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Luis Ruiz (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Robert Wahlin (12/16 answered correctly)
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Among the options below, which is the most important in achieving the specified surface profile on steel when you are air abrasive blast cleaning?
Controlling abrasive cleanliness
Controlling the dwell time on each spot
Controlling the abrasive flow rate
Selecting an abrasive of the proper size and hardness
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Monday, April 9, 2012
Which of the following statements about mixing two-component coatings is not true?
Friday, April 6, 2012
What is the purpose of the white rag or blotter test?
Thursday, April 5, 2012
True or false: Moisture-cured, single-pack polysiloxanes have been developed and are now on the market.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
True or False: The National Institute of Building Science (NIBS) is a part of the U.S. Energy Department.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
What animal provides the bristle for China bristle paint brushes?
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
GOING BEYOND INDUSTRY STANDARDS
The ADI HD40 Dust Collector is a smaller, more
economical way to meet/ exceed Industry standards.
Watch the video for details on our website.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
The Undisputed Industry Leader.
Proven Innovation. Job Performance. Industry Training. Workplace Safety. Only Schmidt® abrasive blast equipment by Axxiom Manufacturing delivers it all!
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network