Quiz Leaderboard: 12/20 - 1/19/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Roland Peemans (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
9. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Adam Carter (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Mark Allen (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Juan I. Ordinas (14/17 answered correctly)
14. Stephen Lipsham (14/17 answered correctly)
15. Chuck Fite (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Robert Cloutier (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Andy Mulkerin (14/17 answered correctly)
18. Peter Farrell (13/17 answered correctly)
19. Gunnar Ackx (13/17 answered correctly)
20. David Stringfellow (13/17 answered correctly)
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
What is a typical particle speed for abrasive in an air abrasive blast system that utilizes a venturi nozzle?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
A recent study by the American Bureau of Shipping showed that close to 90% of bulk carrier casualties occurred on ships of what age?
Monday, March 19, 2012
What type of gage can be used in the field to accurately judge the dry film thickness of coatings on steel edges?
Friday, March 16, 2012
Which of these statements is not true about Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI)?
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Who received this year’s SSPC Outstanding Paper Award for the JPCL article, “Sizing DH for Water Tank Lining Jobs”?
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Which of the following conditions affect the efficiency of an air abrasive blasting system?
The Undisputed Industry Leader.
Proven Innovation. Job Performance. Industry Training. Workplace Safety. Only Schmidt® abrasive blast equipment by Axxiom Manufacturing delivers it all!
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
GOING BEYOND INDUSTRY STANDARDS
The ADI HD40 Dust Collector is a smaller, more
economical way to meet/ exceed Industry standards.
Watch the video for details on our website.
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network