Quiz Leaderboard: 12/18 - 1/17/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
9. Adam Carter (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Andy Mulkerin (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
15. Peter Farrell (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Luis Ruiz (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Robert Wahlin (14/17 answered correctly)
18. John Ladage (13/17 answered correctly)
19. David Stringfellow (13/17 answered correctly)
20. Robin Hasak (13/17 answered correctly)
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
True or false: Using dyes on concrete floors eliminates the non-uniformity of color that is a trademark of acid stains.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Monday, February 13, 2012
Who has won the most SSPC Outstanding Publication Awards?
Friday, February 10, 2012
What is PM 10?
Thursday, February 9, 2012
According to the World Corrosion Organization, the global cost of corrosion in 2011 was what amount in US dollars?
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
What corrosive material is formed when condensation dissolves hydrogen sulfide gas on headspace surfaces of wastewater collection systems?
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
When did the United States begin to use more energy (primarily petroleum) than it produced?
Enduroguard - The Tough Cable for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
NEW PROBE FOR MEASURING TSA THICKNESS
Paired with the PHASCOPE PMP10, Fischer’s new probe is quick and accurate for measuring thermally sprayed aluminum on stainless steel. Click to learn more.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
POLYGON - Temporary Humidity Control
We specialize in innovative climate control solutions for industrial painting, utilizing alternative energy sources and combining desiccants with heating or cooling.
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
Steel Abrasives from W Abrasives
As the global leader in steel abrasives, W Abrasives material is the efficient and eco-friendly solution blasting with you to reach the perfect profile.
CLICK HERE To Find Out How
CorrX: the revolutionary 2-step cleaning process that allows coatings to perform to their full potential
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network