MSA has introduced a new full-body construction harness designed for comfort and ease of use in painting, abrasive blasting, confined space and other applications.
The EVOTECH Full Body Construction Harness features breathable padding with moisture-wicking material to keep users cooler and no-binding-edge shoulder padding to prevent neck chafing. A patent-pending leg strap design holds leg straps in place while allowing mobility and comfort.
Design and Features
Dual-color webbing—red on the outside and black on the inside—simplifies correct donning of the harness and helps instantly identify twisted webbing. A patent-pending web management system allows storage of excess webbing.
The harness is available in four sizes, with a maximum capacity of 400 pounds.
The equipment is RFID-enabled, offering the Field ID Safety Network with Field ID access to provide a reliable, online Inspection and Safety Compliance Management (ISCM) system.
Other features include:
• Sub-pelvic strap with patented variable-width webbing, which provides 50% more surface area for improved weight distribution and comfort;
• 3-position back D-ring, allowing users to determine optimal lanyard connection position;
• Qwik-Fit Buckle hardware on chest and leg straps;
• Web finials, to prevent fraying on web ends and simplify threading through buckles;
• NanoSphere coating on webbing, to repel dirt, grease and moisture;
• Reflective webbing, to increase visibility in low-light environment;
• Integral back pad and tool belt with dual-durometer padding, for greater comfort in work positioning applications; and
• OSHA, ANSI Z359.1-2007, ANSI A10.32-2004 and CSA Z259.10-06 approvals/certifications.
Options include a cell phone holder; medical kit; and Suspension Trauma Safety Step, to improve post-fall comfort and help prevent suspension trauma.
More information: Bulletin #2302-64-MC or www.MSAsafety.com.