Paint BidTracker, the premier construction reporting service devoted to the coatings community, will offer a front-row seat at its all-new website and services in a free webinar at 1 p.m. EST Wednesday (Jan. 25).
The BASE Group
|Project Showcase, part of the new Paint BidTracker site, allows users to post videos and photos of painting projects.|
The webinar will provide an in-depth demonstration of the website, including closer looks at the search function, new features, and customization options. Register for the event here.
With its exclusive insider perspective on the paint and coatings industry, the new Paint BidTracker features:
• Improved technology, with faster servers and new software to deliver bids more quickly;
• A new tag-based content organization system, allowing a more customizable user experience;
• Workflow enhancements, with the ability to email reports, export spreadsheets of search results, and save reports in pdf format;
• Project Showcase, where any site user can post project videos and photos and interact with others;
• News, opinions and other resources for contracting in the coatings industry;
• New content research and management system designed to identify additional commercial opportunities;
• 5-year archive of painting bid results for data mining/market research;
• Free bid postings for engineers and facility owners seeking contractors and for general contractors seeking subs;
• More specialty coatings work, with additional opportunities for floor coatings, roof coatings, EIFS, waterproofing, and cathodic protection; and
• Classified listings for hiring and to buy/sell equipment.
Paint BidTracker will also be exhibiting at Booth 640 at the SSPC show next week in Tampa, FL. Subscribers may also attend an information session at 1 p.m. EST Feb. 1 in Meeting Room 22.
An archived version of the webinar will be available here after the presentation.
|Faster servers, new software and new content are all part of the new Paint BidTracker.|
“Our subscribers’ continued feedback is a critical component of Paint BidTracker's success,” said Product Manager Brian Churray. “Subscriber comments are the driving force in all of our development.
“Paint BidTracker is committed to providing contracting leads tailored to the coatings industry, and we always look forward to hearing from our current and future subscribers.”
Reported by Paint BidTracker, a construction reporting service devoted to identifying contracting opportunities for the coatings community. Visit us on Facebook!