A Houston-based company is seeking an experienced protective coating specialist to advise customers on the use and application of coating systems.
The candidate should have at least three years of experience in protective coatings and QA in the wind, rail, oil and gas or marine sectors.
NACE (Level I/II) or SSPC certification is strongly desired.
Demonstrated experience in project management, scheduling and client interaction are all required.
The position requires extensive travel (more than 75 percent of the year).
The advisor will be responsible for:
• Ensuring compliance to paint/coating specifications, best practices and procedures;
• Recommending corrective and preventive actions in a timely manner;
• Monitoring assigned projects, controls, reports and inventory;
• Conducting frequent coating condition surveys;
• Preparing and distributing technical reports; and
• Maintaining technical services equipment.
The company offers competitive pay, benefits and incentives; training; and growth potential, with the opportunity to work with several company segments.
Learn more about this position.