Trinity Industries Inc., the nation’s largest railcar manufacturer, has an opening for an experienced NACE II advisor to perform inspection and verification on work and records completed to ensure conformance to standards and specifications.
• Interpreting coatings specifications, product drawings, and other documents;
• Verifying that the materials and consumable coatings materials conform to specifications;
• Verify appropriate use of the coatings equipment;
• Verify that the coatings procedures are as specified and that application conforms to appropriate procedures;
• Verify that coating personnel have been qualified in conformance to the applicable standards;
• Verify the use of surface preparation standards (NACE, SSPC, and ISO) for specified surface cleanliness; and
• Evaluate coating techniques and the problems associated with zinc-rich epoxies, epoxies, and urethane applications.