Surface preparation, inspection, environmental controls and more will be among the topics of a new series of eBooks to be published by JPCL: Journal of Protective Coatings & Linings planned for 2012.
Each advertising-free book in the series will contain expert-written articles on a single topic and will run approximately 30 to 40 pages.
The series will be downloadable from paintsquare.com.
From Abrasives to Technology
The tentative line-up includes books on:
• Surface Preparation of Concrete
• Surface Preparation by Waterjetting
• Efficiency in Abrasive Blast Cleaning
• Coatings Inspection: Advances in Technology and Standards
• International Maritime Organization Rules and Standards for Coatings
• New Technology Coatings for Corrosion Control
• The Best of JPCL: Award-Winning Articles
• Dehumidification and Environmental Controls
• Protecting Industrial Structures with Polyureas
• Detection and Removal of Soluble Salts from Steel Substrates
Buying Guide Series
The forthcoming 2012 eBook series follows the successful launch of a new series of eBooks related to JPCL’s newly published Coatings Buying Guide.
The Buying Guide series of 10 eBooks features selection and specifying advice for bridge, marine, wastewater, water, chemical, power, offshore, transmission pipeline and other industry segments.
|The eBooks will include industry-specific coatings specification and selection advice from JPCL.|
That eBook series will be e-blasted to customized audiences in the near future.