Sherwin-Williams has introduced Pro-Park Pavement Marking Paint for marking and striping parking lots, freshening traffic lanes, and enhancing curb appeal on all types of properties.
Designed for any facility with a parking area, the waterborne acrylic is formulated for exceptional chemical and dirt resistance and good adhesion to concrete and asphalt surfaces, the manufacturer says.
Features and Characteristics
According to Sherwin-Williams, Pro-Park Pavement Marking Paint offers:
• A highly visible formula for highlighting curbs, defining traffic boundaries, and identifying handicapped and emergency zones;
• Less than 50/g/L VOCs, making it compliant with stringent environmental regulations;
• Compatibility with most airless line stripers;
• Brush or roller application for small jobs;
• Long-lasting performance;
• A choice of five colors (white, yellow, blue, firelane red and, black);
• A choice of two sizes (1-gallon and 5-gallon containers); and
• Local availability for quick turnaround.
More information: http://www.sherwin-williams.com.