The WaterJet Technology Association-Industrial & Municipal Cleaning Association has chosen new leadership for its next two years, naming a new board chairman, president and other officers.
|Bill Gaff is the new president of WJTA-IMCA.|
Bill Gaff, VP of sales and marketing for Vacuum Truck Rentals (Richland, MS), was elected 2011-13 board chairman at the groups’ recent Conference and Expo in Houston.
Consultant George A. Savanick, Ph.D., of Apple Valley, MN, was elected president for the 2011-13 term.
|George A. Savanick, Ph.D., was elected board chairman.|
Also elected for 2011-13 terms were:
• Vice President Pat DeBusk, Inland Industrial Services Group LLC, Deer Park, TX;
• Secretary Hugh Miller, Ph.D., associate professor, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO; and
• Treasurer Larry Loper, vice president of marketing and sales, High Pressure Equipment Co., Erie, PA.
Newly elected board members are:
• Kay Doheny, owner of Jack Doheny Supplies Inc., Northville, MI;
• Luis Garcia, president and CEO of Channel Safety & Marine Supply Inc. (CSM), LaPorte, TX;
• Kathy Krupp, managed services leader, The Dow Chemical Company, Freeport, TX; and
• Kerry Petranek, CEO, StoneAge Inc., Durango, CO.
Forrest Shook, president of NLB Corp., Wixom, MI, was re-elected to the board.
In addition, Mohamed Hashish, Ph.D., and Gary Noto will continue to serve their remaining terms. Hashish is senior vice president of technology, Flow International Corp., Kent, WA; Noto is EVP and COO of Chicago-based Veolia Environmental Services.
The WJTA-IMCA is a professional association providing service, education, and representation to contractors, manufacturers, researchers and educators in the waterjetting, industrial cleaning and industrial vacuum equipment industries.