MSA has introduced the Workman Twin Leg Personal Fall Limiter, designed to increase productivity by providing greater mobility and continuous connection while the worker moves from one location to another.
Created as an alternative to twin-leg shock-absorbing lanyards, the Twin Leg PFL features the patent-pending ARCA Harness Connection, which MSA touts as “the easiest harness connection on the market.”
The equipment is designed with dual-locking cams for redundancy of connection; only a single cam is required to maintain connection. Locking cams move in opposite directions to prevent accidental disengagement, while locking cam guards help to prevent unintentional contact with cam.
Features and Options
The system features:
• Impact indicators on each lifeline for quick inspection;
• 400-pound capacity;
• Six-foot working length;
• OSHA approval and ANSI Z359.1 compliance;
• Thermoplastic housing and impact-absorbing protective bumpers;
• Carbon steel and stainless steel locking mechanism;
• Choice of standard or large gate opening snaphooks; and
• Two accessory lanyard keepers for line stowage.
The PFL has two working modes:
• Tightly secured to the harness using Velcro straps, with lines extended upward for overhead connection applications; and
• Free-hanging from the back D-ring, with lines extended downward for connection at or below the level of the back D-ring.
More information: www.msanet.com.