Maxwell Systems Inc., maker of construction business management software, has released ProContractorMX version 2.7, which offers new capabilities to construction companies of varying sizes and disciplines.
The 2.7 version features a new safety manager module as well as new tools to increase takeoff speed and accuracy, comply with OSHA safety regulations, manage equipment maintenance, simplify processes and eliminate redundancies.
|ProContractor MX version 2.7 includes an Equipment Maintenance feature.|
“Job site safety, project profitability, and simplified workflow are among the top concerns of every construction business owner,” said Jim Flynn, president and CEO of Maxwell Systems.
“We continually improve our solutions to help contractors operate more successfully, efficiently and in accordance to their changing business needs. The new capabilities of ProContractorMX available in this release further our goal to best satisfy customer demand and anticipate how the software can be the ultimate all-in-one system for construction management.”
ProContractorMX 2.7’s new features and enhancements include:
• An OSHA Safety Manager module, designed to help contractors easily meet specific OSHA requirements, reduce costs and improve their competitive edge with a comprehensive set of jobsite safety tools and consulting services.
• An Equipment Maintenance feature, which allows tracking of work codes and service intervals transactions to help minimize the cost of equipment repairs and to keep equipment active at jobsites.
• An AP Workflow feature, designed to simplify invoice tracking and routing for approvals electronically.
• A Shape Recognition feature that allows estimators to further automate quantity counts using Digital Takeoff with technology that searches a set of plans and annotates similar symbols and shapes.
• A Mobile Connect enhancement, which allows iPad entry of Daily Field Report data (time, equipment, comments and attachments) that are then automatically transferred to the main ProContractorMX database in the office, and then to payroll timecards.
Maxwell Systems’ ProContractorMX is an all-in-one construction management software system that includes capabilities for takeoff; estimating; bids and proposals; management of projects, financials, procurement, inventory, employees, payroll, and equipment; and dashboards and reports for analysis of projects or the overall business.
Founded in 1975, Maxwell Systems is based in King of Prussia, PA., with offices in Maryland, Colorado, California and Florida.
More information: www.maxwellsystems.com.