GapVax, manufacturer of industrial vacuum trucks, has introduced the SV10 WetVac for water blaster recovery, hydro-excavation, catch basins and other tasks.
The SV10 WetVac was developed to aid in oil spill recovery, but it can be used for many applications, the company says. GapVax demonstrates the product in a You Tube video.
The skid-mounted WetVac continuously offloads liquids while vacuuming. The assembled unit is approximately 75 inches wide, 108 inches long and 73 inches high. GapVax lists these other features and specifications for the SV10.
• Diesel Engine (electric optional)
• 2,850 RPM
• Rated to 50 HP @ 2,850 RPM
• Disconnect Clutch
• Standard 12 VDC electrical, shut-down, and control package for engine
• Roots type vacuum pump: 920 CFM free air; 770 CFM @ 15" Hg
• 220-gallon capacity
• 20-inch diameter cleanout
• 2-inch drain valve at bottom of tank
• 4-inch suction connection on top of tank
• Primary shutoff – 8-inch stainless steel liquid shutoff float ball
• Cleanout access to floatball shutoff
• 3-inch pipe fitting on tank to connect to pump off system
Pump Off System
• Air Compressor added to the diesel engine
• Diaphragm-style pump system with air exhaust muffler
• Estimated flow output 40 gpm @ 20 feet of head
More information: www.gapvax.com.