W.R. Meadows’ new Meadow-Crete FNP Extended is a one-component, pre-extended, shrinkage-compensated repair mortar for structural repairs and reinstatement of concrete elements.
The product can be formed and poured or formed and pumped using a suitable concrete pump. Meadow-Crete FNP Extended contains 3/8” nominal size aggregate and is suitable for applications requiring cathodic protection, impressed systems, or sacrificial anode applications.
The product is designed for reinstatement or repair of beams, columns, and balcony edges or for partial or full depth horizontal placement. It is suitable for industrial, transportation, residential, and civil engineering applications.
Meadow-Crete FNP Extended reports these features and benefits:
• Can be poured or pumped.
• Low permeability; protects embedded reinforcing steel.
• Suitable for cathodic protection systems.
• Shrinkage compensated for added dynamic stability.
• Highly engineered; non-segregating.
• No added slag, chlorides or microsilica.
More information: www.wrmeadows.com.