Binks, manufacturer of industrial fluid handling equipment, has added two lines to its family of pressure tanks, designed with additional features for easier use.
The new Binks 183G in galvanized carbon steel is used for most solvent-based applications. Binks' new 183S in stainless steel is suitable for waterborne coatings.
Both the 183G and 183S tanks feature:
• New fill port to make it easier and quicker to add material;
• New location lug to ensure proper lid orientation;
• Larger handles for increased portability;
• Shorter height to fit smaller spaces and reduce top-heaviness;
• ASME certification meeting NFPA standards;
• Availability in two-, five-, 10- and 15-gallon models;
• Multiple regulator, agitator and air control options; and
• Bottom outlet kit and other accessory options.
Standards and Applications
The 183S provides application flexibility and Binks' best chemical resistance, according to the company.
Binks pressure tanks are constructed from high-quality materials for durability, made to ASME standards and are designed for compatibility with the full range of today's coatings, the manufacturer says. When used with Binks low-pressure regulators, Binks 183 Series tanks increase transfer efficiency to reduce costs, according to the company