Industrial Vacuum Equipment Corp. has introduced the Quiet Cube 250, a 250HP industrial vacuum system with a maximum operating dBA of 84.
The unit is designed for shipyards, factories, mining and other industrial settings that require a powerful vacuum system with minimal noise, the manufacturer says.
• Skid-mounted 4-by-8-foot rectangular tube frame with fork pockets and certified lifting cage;
• 250 HP, 460 volt, three-phase hostile duty electric motor;
• Inlet and discharge silencers with sound attenuation enclosure;
• Belt-driven vacuum air flow that provides positive displacement of 5600 CFM capable of 28” Hg;
• Filtration system with cyclonic separation and Teflon-coated quick-change filter bags with continuous reverse pulse air cleaning;
• Dual high-efficiency blower safety filters; and
• An instrument panel (NEMA 4) with soft start package, push-button on/off switch with indicator light, disconnect lever, air pulse on/off switch, and material dump on/off switch.
Standard and Optional Features
The system offers wet or dry operation, automatic cone vibrator, emergency stop button, 10-inch inspection manhole and one-year warranty.
Custom lettering is available, as are these options:
• Manual discharge valve
• Auger in hopper (cone)
• Hydraulics (lift cylinder)
• HEPA filtration
• Tool box
• Air compressor - 120 PSI
• Trailer mounted to DOT standards
• 300 HP electric motor