ASTM International has published ASTM Standards for Protective Coating Application and Inspection, a compilation featuring the latest research on protective-coating application and inspection for the nuclear-power industry.
The guide is targeted toward power plant, field and shop applications.
ASTM Standards for Protective Coating Application and Inspection includes many of the standards referenced in ASTM D3276: Standard Guide for Painting Inspectors (Metal Substrates) and ASTM D6237: Standard Guide for Painting Inspectors (Concrete and Masonry Substrates).
Comprehensive Range of Standards
The compilation features 67 ASTM standards. Topics include:
• Physical properties of applied paint films;
• Physical properties of liquid paints and paint materials;
• Industrial protective coatings;
• Chemical resistance of coatings in nuclear facilities;
• Quality assurance and statistics;
• Quality systems and inspection;
• Evaluation of weathering effects;
• Service and material parameters; and
• Application and surface preparation.
ASTM Standards for Protective Coating Application and Inspection is available in both print (475 pages, 8.5 x 11” softcover) and as an E-book for $175.
To purchase ASTM publications, click here, search by stock number on the ASTM Web site (www.astm.org), or contact ASTM Customer Relations (phone: 610-832-9585; firstname.lastname@example.org).