L&M Construction Chemicals (Omaha, Neb.) reported that several concrete-polishing and treatment products have earned NSF International health and safety approval and registration.
The company said NSF International has registered five L&M Construction Chemicals products (see www.nsfwhitebook.org ) for concrete floors in the organization’s Nonfood Compounds Registration Program.
NSF International reviews product formulas to determine if they meet standards for health and safety for installers and building occupants. The NSF Non-Food Compounds Registration Program is a continuation of the USDA product approval and listing program, which is based on meeting federal regulatory requirements.
The products registered in the NSF Non-Food Compounds Registration Program are the following:
• FGS Hardener Plus, a water-based, odorless concrete densifier, hardener, sealer and dustproofer, described as a mild, concentrated cleaner and conditioner for hardened, polished concrete floors;
• SEAL HARD, a product that seals, densifies, hardens, and waterproofs concrete floors and increases wear surface strength;
• LION HARD, a lithium silicate hardener for application to new and existing cured concrete that hardens, dustproofs, and densifies;
• FGS Concrete Conditioner and FGS Hardener Plus, part of the FGS/PermaShine Polished Concrete System for application to new foundation slabs or restoration of existing concrete floors; and
• PermaGuard SPS, for protection of concrete and other porous surfaces from oil drippings and food stains, and compatible with and recommended for use with chemically hardened and densified concrete floors in retail, commercial, and industrial applications.
More information: www.lmcc.com.