Asian Paints (Mumbai, India) launched Colour Next 2010, the color trend forecast for the coming year that predicts what colors are likely to have the most influence on Indian interiors.
The India-specific color forecast is the outcome of six months of research from experts in various fields of design, including interiors, architecture, fashion, product, art, and Bollywood.
The five themes predicted for 2010 are
- Nature Networks: colors inspired by natural forms and technology
- Urba-Nite: colors designed to recreate the energy of a club, pub, or lounge
- Aura: colors that are pure, calming, and help create balance
- Smart Comfort: colors aimed purely at personal comfort
- Gallerie: colors that act as backdrops to art
To learn more about the themes, visit www.asianpaints.com/colournext.