SPE International (Dunholme, UK) has announced the launch of the DFG 200, a compact, single-head unit developed as an introductory model to the SPE DFG Floor Grinder range.
Simple to operate and available in single-phase electric, the DFG 200 meets the requirements of rental companies and flooring contractors, the manufacturer says. The operator's handle height is fully adjustable and the machine fits easily into the trunk of a car for transportation. The machine can be fitted with a wide selection of diamond, polymer, and PCD attachments, providing a versatile solution for smaller surface preparation projects.
Its features include
- robust construction,
- a 50mm dust extraction port,
- dust-free operation when used with a suitable SPE dust control vacuum,
- large diameter wheels for excellent mobility and stability,
- removable weight to vary grinding pressure,
- simple adjustment to level to the floor surface, and
- an adjustable dust skirt.
According to the company, the unit can be used to grind concrete surfaces; remove floor coatings, adhesives, and contaminants; grind and polish resin-based and tiled terrazzo; and perform remedial work on rain- and frost-damaged slabs.
For further information: www.spe-int.com.