A new market analysis provides a detailed look at, and forecasts for, painting contractors in the United States.
This Industry Market Research report from IBISWorld provides a detailed analysis of the painting contractor industry in the United States, including key growth trends, statistics, forecasts, and key issues facing the industry.
The report focuses on establishments primarily engaged in interior or exterior painting and interior wallcovering. This includes new work, additions, alterations, and maintenance and repairs. Also included are bridge, ship, and traffic lane painting.
• Multi-year Key Statistics, including revenue, gross product, employment, establishments, exports, imports, domestic demand and wages.
• Market Characteristics and Market Size
• Linkages (major supplier and customer industries)
• Demand Determinants
• Domestic and International Markets
• Life Cycle (industry stages of development)
• Segmentation (products and service segmentation, major market segments, industry concentration and geographic spread)
• Industry Conditions (barriers to entry, taxation, industry assistance, regulation and deregulation, cost structure, capital and labor intensity, technology and systems, industry volatility and globalization)
• Current and Historical Performance
• Key Competitors and Key Factors
• Outlook (five-year forecast and expectations)
Learn more at http://www.companiesandmarkets.com/Summary-Market-Report/paint-contractors-in-the-us-157999.asp.