Binks has introduced Magic Flow, a plural-component paint dosing system that can handle epoxies, urethanes and other two-component coatings as well as up to 28 colors.
By dosing and mixing coating material as the sprayer needs it, the Binks Magic Flow reduces wasted coating and waste due to rejected parts while decreasing exposure to hazardous material. Built-in VOC calculation and reporting capability eases regulatory compliance.
With savings in labor, coating material, and consistency of product, the Binks Magic Flow pays for itself when compared to hot potting.
• Doses and mixes paint just as the sprayer needs it, reducing coating waste
• Flowmeter-based dosing system for better, more consistent volumetric ratio of “A” and “B” components
• Easy-to-use ratio check manifold makes it easy to double-check volumetric ratios
• Compute-controlled and stored “recipes” and “flush programs” for ease of use
• Lockout features limit program access to those qualified to program
• VOC reporting provides easy regulatory compliance
Binks pioneered the development of liquid spray finishing technology over 100 years ago. For more information, call customer service at 1-800-992-4657 or visit www.binks.com.